Women love to have colourful nails, but would you not love to have nails that protect our earth? This range is stunning for an eco brand. The bamboo lids and recyclable glass bottles are great for helping our environment. The 24 nail bottle collection contain a mix of natural and earth toned colours!
Earthy nail polish was born from a frustration towards unsustainable cosmetic products that do more harm than good to your nails. Our mission is to provide the highest quality product with the least impact on the environment. This is achieved by using natural origin and bio-sourced materials with sustainable packaging.
To this end, we have produced a 21 free, natural origin nail polish that is guaranteed to ISO 16128. As well as developing a highly sustainable bamboo cap.
We have developed a bamboo cap that seals the bottle to ensure not only the longevity of the nail polish but also replace a single use only plastic cap. Our bamboo cap is decomposable and highly sustainable due to the following facts;
- Bamboo is a grass
- Bamboo absorbs five times the amount of carbon dioxide as trees
- Bamboo self regenerates in 3-4 months
- Bamboo contains natural antibacterial and antimicrobial properties
- Bamboo produces 35% more oxygen than trees
- All of our nail polishes and treatments are produced with a platinum 2020 Ecovadis Sustainability rating.
- Removal of all plastic inner and outer production packaging.
- Removal of all excess packaging.
- Limited level of VOC emissions and optimized extraction lowering the impact on the environment.
- 97% of hazardous raw materials, 83% of the total waste are recycled, and 100% of industrial wastewaters are treated.
- A waste management policy that promotes reusable tanks and drums and recycling of solvents for cleaning operations.
Read more at https://www.earthynailpolish.com/sustainability